Sunday, April 21, 2013

Word Play

Mommy, I want to live in Iowa with my cousins!

When starting prayers (with much enthusiasm):
Dear JaJas, Dear JaJas, Dear JaJas!

When curious about something, such as why I added water to the almost empty soap container:
Mommy, what's this all about?!

In regards to getting rid of this large amount of snow:
A:  Daddy, will help
M:  Really, what will he do?
A: Actually, I just need my little shubble and I scoop it all away!

When asked how her pudding cup was:
FAN-tastic.....and yummy

In reference to the pizza daddy made:
Thank you for making this daddy........this is good good good good........me not like this!

Mommy, I almost lub you.

As daddy is about to leave for work.....
Stay of my back daddy!

While patting daddy's head:
Hey little buddy, hey little buddy

Amelia's pronunciations for Nemo -- Moemeeee

No comments: