Sunday, April 7, 2013

Happy Birthday Isabelle!

Today Isabelle, you turn 1.  We are at Nana and Papa's house to celebrate and you decided to wake us up at 5:42.  Despite wanting some more sleep, I can't help but look at you and see you are happy and adorable.  You nose dived a sloppy kiss on your daddy, you gave me a raspberry, and then crawled all around the bed - which is so fitting to your personality!  Its hard to believe you are 1 already.  When I look at you I still see a baby instead of a toddler - maybe its because you are the youngest or maybe because you still want me to hold you so much, but the reality is you are growing up my spunky little girl!  We are so incredibly blessed to have you as our child, you have made us grow as parents and you bring joy to our lives with your spunky nature and contagious giggle.  You hold such a special place in my heart little one.  I love you so much Isabelle!  

No comments: