Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Who is this Girl?!

I am not sure if somehow Isabelle read the last couple blog posts about her or if she had someone read them to her, but it seems she is trying to prove me wrong on a variety of topics.  With her cranky pants tightly pulled up - she will not let me out of her sight without a very loud crying spectacle and when she sees me she smiles like its been days.  Now this could be due to the fact that she is sleep training again - and last night she cried a lot.  OR it could be due to the fact that I think she is teething again.....nose running, everything in the mouth, drooling. 

The other thing this girl is trying to show me up on is her motor skills.  Within the last day and a half I have seen a huge change in this girl!  She is incredibly motivated to walk between objects or while holding onto our hands.  It is amazing to see how determined she is.  It may be attributed to the fact that Amelia keeps running away (literally) from her with a cart full of plastic Easter eggs and the Easter egg basket and Isabelle REALLY wants to play with them!  Amelia is just to fast for her.....though maybe not for long!

So her spunk continues.....the girl is trying to prove me wrong - which I am ok with, but I wish she wasn't in pain, because her crankiness is definitely due to being in pain.  Poor girl - arrive teeth - ARRIVE!!!

No comments: