Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Oh How I Love My Sister!!!

Lately, we have been playing a game when it comes time to wake Amelia up from her nap.  I tell Isabelle, 'Let's go wake up Amelia! Where is she? Go find her!'  Her eyes get bright and a huge smile crosses her face!  She proceeds to go tearin' off crawlin' towards our room.  (Since Isabelle has been sleep training, Amelia has been on her blow-up bed in our room.)   Typically, I have already started to rouse Sleeping Beauty with a kiss, but she is slow to wake - so there is plenty of time for Isabelle to have her chance.  Isabelle peeks around the bed to see Amelia 'sleeping' and goes crazy fast towards her.  At this point it goes a variety of ways - climb right on top of Amelia, steal Amelia's pillows, grab Amelia's toes, among other things.  Of course, Amelia thinks its the best thing ever and giggles like crazy!  Who wouldn't enjoy being adored by their sister?!  Well, today - Amelia was a huge motivator for Isabelle.  This time when I did my usual intro to Isabelle she was leaning up against Mr. Bouncy Turtle and reached her hand out toward me.....so I thought ok - I'll go along with this.  She grabbed both my hands and proceeded to walk all the way to our room from the loft!  How amazing!  The power of sister love!
 
 

No comments: