Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Pinterest Crafts

I love doing crafts at Christmas time, so during a pre-Christmas visit, Gramma and I decided what crafts we wanted to do. 
 
 These are the ice balls.  I thought they turned out pretty good, some such as the one above - exceptionally cool. 
How did we do it?!  Fill up water balloons with water and a little food coloring.  I think we may have added a bit too much - some of them were not fully frozen after a couple days.  I also thought Amelia would be able to play with them; however, if I would have let her she would have had food coloring all over her - so I would say they are something to look at. 
 We decided to decorate gramma's wall
 
 
 

 Our second craft was sun catchers and mobiles.  These were also very fun.  Amelia was a little too young to create them, but she loved playing with the beads and the individual pieces before we put them together.
 
 
 
Thanks for the fun and memories of our crafting experience mom!

No comments: