Monday, January 28, 2013

Back in the Day

While at gramma and grandpa's, we did something we haven't done in years....we had a slide show!  I have come to looooove slide shows.  We used to do them a lot at my grandparents house and as I kid, I must say I just couldn't appreciate them like I do now.  What wonderful entertainment! 
It took about 3 nights to get through them all and I didn't take any pictures of the pictures until the last night.  Boy, do I wish I would have gotten some of grandpa or was it uncle Tom or grandpa?!  The pictures were of grandpa, but my mind literally could not translate the person because they looked so freakishly close to uncle Tom right now.  Yes, what a mysterious cliff-hanger I have left you with.  I've never had an experience quite like that - we all kept laughing and asking who was that?!  Even grandpa had to admit it felt like he was looking at uncle Tom.  Anyway, the slide show was fabulous and I can't wait until we can do it again.  Here are a few pictures of me (and some of uncle Tom) back in the day.  You can see if the girls look at all like me....
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 All I can say is look at the size of those eyes!

No comments: