Thursday, January 31, 2013

Isabelle ~ 9 month Stats

On Tuesday we went in for Isabelle's 9 month check-up (though she is more like 9.5 months).
We still have a long and lean girl....
Height: 27.75 inches - 41st percentile
Weight: 15 lbs 10 oz (in the buff) - 9th Percentile
Head Circumference: 43.6 cm - 36th Percentile
 
At this point in time, here is where Isabelle is at developmentally....
Crawling (no longer a rickety old man....all smooth and fast!)
Pulling up to standing position (Occasionally will take a couple 'cruizin' steps)
Climbs up the stairs
Stage 2 baby food mostly...sometimes stage 3
Eats some table food, such as bread and peas
Can make herself puke
Still has stranger anxiety, but not as strongly as before
Currently in re-training for sleeping through the night, we are making good progress here and she has had one night without waking at all (just completed night 4).
Knows what she wants!  If Amelia or any of us takes something from her she wants, she screams!
Loves all things out of her age group.....Amelia's toys, the humidifier, etc
Says dada, baba, grrrs, squeals
Still such a smiley girl!
Laughs so easily!  Very ticklish!
 
I am sure I am forgetting things, since Christmas Isabelle has been developing so quickly!  Isabelle is such a joy to have as a child!  I think she is going to be my spunky one, keeping us on our toes at every turn.  I love her bright smile, sparkling eyes and her laughter is music to my ears.    We love you so much Isabelle!
 
Before I forget to write them down there are some cherishable moments I have had with Isabelle.....
When I was still waking her at 10:30 to feed her, the heaviness of her body next to mine after I picked her up, but before I woke her.
When I feed her, she loves to put her hand either near my neck or she will reach behind her back to grab one of my fingers.  Its as though she needs that little bit of extra security.  And on occasion she will look at me and as soon as I smile at her she reaches up and grabs my face with a big ole smile on hers!
 

1 comment:

Kim said...

I can't believe she is 9 months already! Your girls are getting so big!