Monday, September 10, 2012

Summer Fun

One night, we decided to spend some time outside - these are the summer nights I just love!  I will also miss them as summer comes to a close; however, I do love the fall!
Amelia re-fueling







 

Daddy pushing Amelia on her trike
 Amelia trying to do it herself, next year she will be cruising!
 Coming up to Mommy and Isabelle to return the cup 
 Daddy and Isabelle
 Mommy's turn!
 
Its unfortunate that I forgot about having this sprinkler until the end of the summer!  I also forgot we had a little pool - bummer!  I will blame it on the lasting affects of baby brain and bank on the fact that next year not only can we use them - Isabelle will be able to enjoy them too!  WOW - Isabelle will be over 1 and Amelia will be 3! WOW - blows my mind how fast time is and will be going. 
I will say in my defense though - we did play with the water table quite a bit!
 Amelia really was not too sure about running through the water, but with some good role modeling from mommy - she got the hang of it!
 Running circles!
Gotta love some hot weather and cool water!

No comments: