Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Boccie Ball

Today Amelia and I spent sometime outside....our activities included:
Hopscotch - I hopped with Amelia once and then she took to hopping with her baby
Garbage Trucking- It was trash day and Amelia LOVED watching the trash go bye-bye.  She would point to the truck and say "tra home."
Boccie Ball - I figured this would be a great game to help enhance Amelia's throwing skills.  She called the little white ball baby and often the ball would go and sit by baby (the doll).  Typically 5 out of the 6 balls were reserved for Amelia's throwing. And the rule of only one throw per ball - flew out the window immediately.  I have to say though - I few of her throws were right on!
We also collected one rock and one acorn which have a new home in her little tricycle.

1 comment:

ldmiller said...

I have never thought of Boccie Ball! What a great idea! I'm going to have to scout out our set now...
- Kim