Saturday, July 7, 2012

Isabelle is 3 Months Old!

Wow - Miss Isabelle!  I cannot believe it, but today you are 3 months old...already! 
You are getting so big!  I have not weighed you, but I'm sure you are over 10 lbs now since we are almost certain you had a growth spurt last week. 

Isabelle - you are so strong!  You not only can hold your head up, but you like to sit up and stand up with assistance!  You also roll to your side by kicking your feet up and curling your back.   You have also found your hands, which you love to suck, slurp and drool all over. 

You are a pretty laid back baby; however, you are more vocal than your sister was and you let me know when you are hungry!  Typically you sleep 6-7 hours (more on the 6 side than 7, but still sometimes 7!) at night, but you are really nice because I typically am back in bed in around 20 minutes and you go back to sleep easily!  You are working very hard with naps and going to sleep on your own.  I pat your back, but that doesn't seem needed as much anymore unless you are really upset.    Other than sleeping on people, I'm not sure you are a big snuggler because you have so much interest in the world around you and keeping up with your sister. 

Just this week you did your first giggle and it was so precious to my ears and heart!  I cannot wait for you to do it again!  Hopefully I can get it recorded!  You also coo a lot and your coo's are getting louder.  You mimic both Amelia and I when we "oooo" at you.

Isabelle - you have the best smiles!  And you smile all the time!  You smile so hard you curl up and sometimes you cough you get so excited!  Your smiles brighten my day every single time!  I hope you keep them coming as time goes on!

We love you so much little baby!

No comments: