Sunday, July 8, 2012

Happy 2 Year Birthday!

Happy 2nd Birthday, my precious Amelia!
Amelia, you bring such joy to your daddy and my life!  I am so grateful I am able to spend each day with you and watch you grow and develop into such an amazing little girl.  I love you so very very much and you fill my heart with joy! 
Amelia you have such a sweet spirit.  You care for your babies and never want to leave your favorite one.  You also care for your sister and you love to hold her and kiss her goodnight.
You are so smart and are able to figure out so many things.  I have to be careful what I let you have, because there is a high likelihood you will figure out how to get into it.  You are also very close to potty training - you comprehend most of it.
Amelia you are working so hard on talking and you are quickly starting to repeat words and speaking more clearly.
You also know what you want and you give your daddy and I a run for our money trying to channel that spirit in a positive way.
Physically, Amelia you amaze me - you are able to run and climb incredibly well and you don't fear much.  You also do not give up on things easily, so if you want to do something you work on it until you get it.
I can't believe you are a year older already, yet in ways you seem so much older than 2!
A short walk down memory lane - these are Amelia's 1 year pictures. 


Below are Amelia's 2 year pictures.  Mark and Mel took them while Amelia spent the week with them and I must say - I think they are amazing!  Thank you so much for taking them! (And yes, I am posting almost all of them) - oh how this little girl has grown!

 A classic Amelia pose
 
Happy 2nd Birthday Amelia!

1 comment:

russue said...

That was a very nice video even if it did make me emotional. Time flies by much too fast. Amelia is so precious and it made me sad that I couldn't be there to help her celebrate her second birthday. It will probably be that way for all the grandkids most of the time since they all live a ways away from us but we will always think of them on their special day. Her 2-year pictures are adorable. Mark and Melanie did an awesome job on them. Thanks for all your posts Kathy. They mean a lot to us. We love you all, Nana & Papa