Sunday, July 8, 2012

A Gift From Daddy

Daddy made Amelia a video for her birthday!  I have to say - it makes me sentimental and definitely pulls a tear for me.  There are so many good memories in this video. 
Amelia, this post is very special, because I typically do most of the posts.  But he really wanted to do this for you and he has this message for you:
Baby girl, you are so special. I can't imagine life before or without you. You enrich our lives so much. Your smile brightens my worst day. I am so blessed God entrusted me to be your da da. I love you beyond what words could write.
Enjoy!
As a disclaimer - there is a watermark on the video.  We used the wrong software and realized it too late to change to a different one.  If you would like to see the no watermark version - you'll have to come visit! :)

No comments: