Thursday, September 23, 2010

Night Time Update

I thought I would give an update on Amelia's sleeping habits. Amelia continues to spoil us by sleeping on a typical night around 8.5 hours! I have no idea how we got so blessed, but we continue to be very grateful for the long sleep periods. Last night she slept 9 hours and I think she could have easily gone to 10 hours.


I have also been working on nap times with Amelia. On Sunday, we had a successful, full sized nap in the crib. We haven't had a chance to work on nap times much this week, but I felt it was a huge success especially since there was not much crying involved.


Patrick and I do continue to let Amelia fall asleep on us, which we will eventually wean her from; however, we both cherish the opportunity to hold her. Lately, Amelia has started to laugh in her sleep! It is absolutely adorable!!!! She smiles and her breathing goes to laughter. Patrick said she giggled last week with him - I didn't see it, so I'm looking forward to seeing her laugh when she is awake.

No comments: