Monday, September 27, 2010

Back to Work & Off to Daycare

Tomorrow is my first day back to work and Amelia's first official day at daycare. Last Thursday we had a trial run and Amelia did great according to the daycare lady. The picture below is before we left - she was all smiles! I have loved my time with Amelia over the past 3 months and I will always cherish the time together. I wish it could continue, but I need to get back to work. Please be praying for all of us as we make this new adjustment!


2 comments:

safmomma said...

I was wondering how it went. I have been meaning to call you, but my life has been a little crazy. I'm looking forward to this weekend. And those smiles!

russue said...

I heart has been with you this week and I've been praying daily for all of you but especially for you and Amelia. love,Nana