Wednesday, September 1, 2010

For the Love of Huggies

Amelia just finished her bottle and a nap, so it was time for some bonding. While sitting on my lap, Amelia was her smiley, cheerful self - full of movement and dancing eyes. Then the rumble and raging river of poo came pouring into my lap! Needless to say we were both covered! I have been warned about the reliability of huggies and now I can also attest to the lack of protection they provide!! This is definitely a first and probably not the last, but one thing is for sure - no more huggies for this girl!

2 comments:

safmomma said...

From what I've heard and experienced is that Pampers are the way to go for infant girls. I use Huggies on Alaina now that she's older with a bigger bum, but for at least the first 9 months we used Pampers. Don't use Target brand. . .they suck. I've had good luck with Walgreens brand. I've never tried Luvs. Just my 2 cents. Can't wait to see you all this weekend!

Kim said...

Ah, the great diaper search. It can make you literally wan to pull out your hair! I was a pampers girl all the way with mine, until pampers switched their formula and the diapers started regularly exploding - and those absorbing crystals go everywhere, are hard to clean up, and gave my kids nasty rashes. I haven't found a diaper I like (I tried Luvs because everyone suggested them and I had tried everything but - they were worse than huggies) except for cloth. Which is a lot of work. Good Luck!