Thursday, August 2, 2012

July Fly-By

I cannot believe how fast July has flown by!  I guess I could even say June and July - the summer is going so fast.  This is the July Fly-By post.  A lot of pictures from the middle section of July.  I still have more to post in respect to July - specifically the last week of July (yes, I'm putting a little bait out there for you).  For now though, here are the happenings and more recent pictures.
 Isabelle in the bobby.  I have to say, this phase has been much shorter for Isabelle versus what I remember with Amelia.  Isabelle moves so much she either slides out of it or she has no interest because she wants to see what is going on around her.
 More smiles from our smiley girl!  I truly cannot believe how much she smiles!  I hope she keeps on!
 Yes, Mommy - I know I'm so cute!
 I've been trying to have Isabelle get some more tummy time lately since I realized she wasn't getting enough.  She is quite strong despite it though!  It only took a couple days for her to be pushing up this much.
 Sometimes I think she wills her head to move her body.....if I crank my head far enough to one side - usually the left - I just might move!
 Amber and Nana made a quick visit.  I hardly got any pictures, but I did get a couple of Amber and the girls.  Aunt Amber and Isabelle
 Aunt Amber and Amelia
 Aunt Amber and the girls.  Amelia was a bit squirmy, so I guess you get what you get.
 One more. 
 Amelia got trucks for her birthday and she LOVES to play with them.  She calls them her 'choo choo'.  We can't really figure out why - maybe because of the trailer?!  Nonetheless, its super cute.  On this day, she woke up cold, so she wanted something warm on.
 Amelia showing Isabelle her truck
 I love Amelia's face.  Yes, I could crop a lot of these pictures; however, just getting them uploaded and keeping up on the blog takes enough time, so even though Isabelle isn't looking, I love Amelia's smile!
 I think Amelia was showing Isabelle one of her bible cards, she was very excited.
 Amelia, really putting on the winter items, yet also pulling them off - we have lost the sweatshirt.
 Love this hat on her!
 Amelia with a mohawk!  Lately we have have been doing double bath night.  It just seems to work out well - so Daddy gives Amelia a bath while Mommy gives Isabelle a bath.
 Isabelle - all clean!
Amelia dressing up some more!

No comments: