Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Videos of Amelia

Here's the disclaimer:
While I, of course, think these videos are adorable (of course :) to the average viewer they may not be quite up to par with Toy Story or Cars, so be warned.
Amelia has been able to roll a ball back to us since she was really young.  I finally got a partial video of it - though she gets distracted pretty early on.  The fate of the ball isn't looking so good these days though - I must admit.  Tonight instead of rolling the ball back, she decided to take a bite out of like an apple.....poor ball - its now missing a chunk.
Here is a video of Amelia and her daddy playing!  Such a joyful sounding thing she is!

1 comment:

russue said...

I don't know about everyone else but Papa and I enjoy the pictures, comments and videos a lot. We try to check all the blogs daily. Thanks for sharing! We love you all, Nana