Tuesday, January 4, 2011

The Great Snow Storm

On the weekend of December 11 and 12, we had a huge snow storm in Minnesota. I know, I know, the people from up north getting snow....big surprise! In actuality it was one of the biggest snows, Patrick and I have seen in years!! We got around 20 inches of snow that weekend and Patrick used the snowblower 5 times in 1 day just to keep up with all the snow! One of Patrick's co-workers gave us a little kid sled and I can't wait to use it with Amelia! It was too windy for this snow, so we will have to wait.....

Looking out over our driveway

Our box garden looking from the deck

Patrick was very nice to the dogs and shoveled them a path off the deck and through the yard

Our mountain of snow on the grill

If you look closely the snow is all the way up to our mailboxes!

The little white and brown dot amidst the snow is Joey. She did not enjoy the snow quite like Indie.

Patrick's path through the yard for the dogs

Out for a run!

.....and a continuation of the Russian baby pictures!

Ta-dah!

I had to get a picture of Amelia with all the snow in the background

Sometimes, I think that smile gets so big it is going to break that sweet little face

Enjoying a little tummy time

Peek-a-boo!

Her little feet were so cute in her little shoes, so of course - I had to take a picture!


Amelia was sitting in the bassinett after sitting through all my pictures and was talking and playing by herself so contently.

No comments: