Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Introduction

In 5 weeks the life Patrick and I have known for the last 7 years is going to change so drastically - we cannot even fathom! How exciting that we will be introduced to our little girl that God is blessing us with. I can't believe the time is almost here - as I feel her moving around and running out of room - I realize how close my due date is. I pray we can raise her to follow Christ and that she will love Him with all her heart!
We decided to start a blog for not only our baby girl, so we can show her all the crazy things she does, but also to show and share with our families as we are the only ones who have dared to brave the cold of Minnesota!

I hope you enjoy the pictures and stories of our little miracle and the love of our lives!


3 comments:

safmomma said...

YAY! I'm your first ever comment! I'm sooooo glad that you are going to blog. Watch out. . .it's addicting, but oh so great to have the precious memories. Welcome to mommy blogging. Love you guys! BTW. . .You guys are smokin' hot!

Unknown said...

Can't wait!!!

russue said...

I tried to leave this earlier but couldn't figure out how. Melanie helped me. I am so excited that you started a blog. It is so nice to be able to follow our grandbabies when we can't see them that often. Thanks! Love ya, Nana