Sunday, June 27, 2010

Baby Shower!!!

Last weekend my friend Val, hosted a baby shower for me! It was so much fun to see everyone and celebrate the coming of our little one! We had great food - Carmel bars, raspberry brownie truffle, and cookies. Thank you so much for your hospitality Val and thank you everyone who traveled to be there! I appreciate your love and support! Here are some pictures of the event.....

From left to right...Sue (my mom), me, Melanie (sister-in-law), Liz (cousin), Sue (my mother-in-law), Amber (sister-in-law) and Val (friend). My cousin-in-law Melissa also came, but isn't in the picture. A couple honorable mentions, my grandma and sister-in-law Michelle would have loved to come, but were not able too.

Val, her son Seth and me.







Thank you so much for the jacket Paige! Unkie and I both LOVE it!

This gift was by far Patrick's favorite...a hawkeye mobile! Now he can start training her to love the Hawkeyes right from birth.

Go Hawks!

Thank you again everyone for my shower!!!

No comments: