Thursday, June 24, 2010

37 Weeks


Here we are at 37 weeks, getting ready for the arrival of Baby No Name. She is continuing to grow and move, which the doctor says is a good sign that she is getting lots of oxygen. I am currently dialated to 1 cm (no change from last weeek) and I have effaced approximately 60%. My doctor has also estimated that it should be at least a week before our little angel comes, but it also could be tomorrow. As I sit here writing, she is making herself known with very strong hiccups and is pushing out of the right side of my belly!


Patrick and I are not the only ones getting prepared for the baby to come! Joey and Indie are getting ready too! They got baths and haircuts, so they should be set to go until we can get back on our feet after the baby comes.


Indie




Joey

1 comment:

safmomma said...

Well, it sounds like you won't have to go late! Yay for that! I'm so excited to meet No Name. Indie and Joey have no idea what's about to rock their world. I'm sure they will love her and protect her.