Sunday, June 27, 2010

18 Week Ultrasound

As I was going through pictures for my previous posts, I saw the 18 week ultrasound pictures of the baby! We found out at this appointment we were going to have a baby girl - Patrick had them check twice! :-) Its amazing to look back as we are about welcome her into the world that she was so small and far from being fully developed. I think babies and the whole pregnancy process is a miracle from God! Who else could do such amazing things in such a small little being. I am sure I will reminisce about this many times as this little girl of ours grows up over the years. She truly is a gift from God!



I love this first picture!

Its a girl!
Legs

Hand


Foot



Profile



And in the spirit of things being small, here I am at 16 weeks!







No comments: