Sunday, June 9, 2013

On Our Toes and Laughing

I have had a cold for the last week.  The other morning when Isabelle woke up and we were rocking (she is still such a cuddler), I had to blow my nose.  I had a couple clean ones in my lap and as I was blowing away - wondering how you get a cold in June.  Isabelle reaches over, grabs a kleenex and starts blowing her nose (sound effects and all - coming from her mouth).  Since then she loves going over to the kleenex box, grab one and walk around and fake blow her nose.

We were on our way to the store and I said something relatively cheesy, to which Patrick teased me about it.  I said something along the lines of - well, if I didn't say things like that you wouldn't have as much spice in your life.  To which Patrick replied, well giving you a hard time about it is one of those things you'll  miss when I'm gone.   Pause, Pause, Pause.  From the backseat we hear...."We'll miss you Daddy when you're gone"

1 comment:

russue said...

love those innocent comments from the back seat.