Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Update

Wow, the last couple weeks have flown by! I had to take a trip out to North Carolina for work for 2 1/2 days last week. It was sooo hard to leave. I literally felt like 2 pieces of myself were missing. I stopped by daycare before I headed out and Amelia was so incredibly excited to see me. She squealed with delight and nuzzled into my shoulder multiple times! Of course that just made it harder to leave! Daddy did an awesome job all by himself and Amelia did a good job too! Being away definitely made my heart grow fonder for both of my loves. I love my family! They make me complete and are such blessings in my life! In the two days that I was gone, Amelia grew and seemed to grow over the weekend too! I can't believe how big she is getting.
These pictures are from a couple weeks ago. There has been a lot of floor time lately - trying to work on Amelia's tummy time - she really is not a fan of it. We are also working on getting her to roll from her back to her belly.
Amelia continues to buzz her lips and slobbers all over herself! She works so hard at it - face turns red, tips her chin down and buzzzz

Tummy time! Or more like back time.

Lately Amelia has been smiling so big - it seems her face is going to bust!

Amelia figured out the book part of her jumperoo and now flips the pages back and forth

Gnawing on some apple

I thought Amelia looked so cute that I wanted to take a picture......

....She was such a poser!! She put her hand on the step all by herself! I nearly melted right on the floor.

So cute, that here is another!

More 'tummy' time

Daddy and Amelia

Mommy and Amelia

1 comment:

russue said...

Thanks for the new post. I was checking daily to see if you had updated. She is getting so big and cute. I wanted to come see you all this next weekend but papa wants to wait till the end of month when he hopes it will be nice outside. We love you all, Nana