Friday, March 11, 2011

Home Show - Year 3

On Saturday, we all went to the Home Show. This is the third year we have gone to the home show and it has been a different experience each time. 1) Regular 2) Preggo 3) With Amelia! Amazing what 3 years will do! (I think I like #3 best :)
Part of the home show is the landscaping part, which provides great picture opportunities!! Unfortunately most of the pictures turned out with a blue tint - though I couldn't resist posting this one.

The only picture that came out with regular coloring.

We had to take a milk break, but I have to admit - it felt great to sit down! The venue for the home show is HUGE! We should have worn a pedometer.

Checking everyone out as they go by! I kept thinking she was tired, since she kept yawning - but almost everytime I covered up the stroller for a nap the whole thing shook as she kicked, moved and tried look around.

Hanging out at the Home Show

Gramma and Amelia

Amelia started to slap the box and thought it was the funniest thing EVER!

No comments: