Friday, December 10, 2010

A Little Chinese Please

When Amelia was born, Grandpa was in China and he bought his little granddaughter an outfit and a chop. I had to take some pictures as it is super cute but Amelia has quickly grown out of it. I knew Chinese people were small - I guess their babies are too!

I love the little animals on it. The fabric was also incredibly soft cotton.

Sleeping the day away

And here we thought her legs were short! Haha - I guess not!

Trying so hard to wake up....or maybe not wake up!

Thanks for the outfit grandpa!!!


A chop is kind of like a stamp made out of marble and very cool. The lettering is Chinese for Amelia and was hand made.

This year is the year of the Tiger

Above are the 4 individual symbols that make the name Amelia and their meaning. We thought they were quite appropriate for our little angel.

Thanks again for the beautiful gift grandpa.

No comments: