Friday, December 31, 2010

Developing

December has been a month of changes for Amelia. We cannot believe how much she has grown - physically, socially and mentally. Here are a couple pictures and stories....
Amelia in her little vest. I put this on her and couldn't believe how old she looked! Just a couple months ago she was an infant....
On this particular day - I was running late to work. She was just sitting in the kitchen "oooing". It was so precious I had to record it! These moments are precious and fleeting....
Another morning before work. I have realized that if I like an outfit, I need to take a picture of it in the morning, because most likely....it won't be on her when I come to pick her up from daycare!

I love this little outfit. I still need to get a good front view of her.....

Amelia grabbing her feet, one of her feats this month!

Amelia in her jumperoo! This is one area we have noticed a great deal of change! Previously, Amelia would keep her hands inside the seat with her and look around. Now she bounces with great passion and plays with the toys around the jumperoo.

Mid-bounce!
Amelia has also combined actions, such as standing and talking. Or grasping a toy while standing. It has been amazing to watch her develop! She has also started to smile so big - I think her face might break - its so sweet!
Amelia loves....
.....standing
.....grabbing her feet
......sticking things in her mouth
.....blowouts! (still)
.....smiling
......making noise by banging things
.....watching the dogs

No comments: