Friday, July 11, 2014

Happy 4th Birthday Amelia

This past Tuesday you turned 4 Amelia!  You have been counting down the months and other people's birthday until it was yours.   You were so excited!  You wanted a big, huge party with all the people you loved at it, especially your cousins.  We were able to celebrate with most of the family, even though it wasn't one huge party.  

You are such a precious girl, Amelia.  Your sensitive soul makes you get your feelings hurt easily, but it also makes you very thoughtful and helpful.  Out of your siblings you are the responsible one.  I think this will continue as you guys get older!

We are so proud of you!  You got a bigger bike this year for your birthday and you have been working really hard to get used to it and there have been a couple tip-overs, but you get up and try again.

You love to color, bake, be outside - have sprinkler parties - and all of the things kids like to do.  Doc McStuffins and Elsa are your favorite characters, though Mickey and Minnie still hold a special place in your heart.

The other day you told me you were so so strong like daddy.  Today you told me you guys are buddies.  You love your daddy and the rest of us so much.  I can't wait to see how you continue to grow and develop!  I must say as every mommy must - the time is going so fast and as we looked back at baby pictures (with you smiling with glee), I had to give a sad sigh that we won't have you that small again!   Time with you is precious my girl!  I love you so much!  Happy Birthday!

No comments: