Saturday, March 23, 2013

Random Day Play

I have a tendency to get behind on posts when it comes to pictures of the girls that aren't from a particular event.  So they all end up getting bunched together in one big post and the span of time is usually over a month or more.  I figure this is as good as it gets and its still better than nothing at all!  
Amelia one morning with all of her animal friends
Amelia playing with her playdoh
Amelia watching a video from Gramma - she watched it over and over and over!
Love those pigtails!
Amelia showing me the video of Gramma.
Big smiles
Isabelle in one of her 'spots' - that I found her
If you look closely - I think Isabelle is trying to grab the pictures of jars on the back of the refrigerator
One day - I had a brilliant idea (if I may say so myself) - I pulled the couch cushions off and let the girls crawl and jump around.  Since then - we have done this many times.  I think it has been great for Isabelle's motor skills!
Isabelle thought she was some pretty hot stuff going up and down and all around
Isabelle maneuvering the cushions
Amelia also loves the couch cushion arrangement due to her love of jumping
A little sister bonding time
Mommy reading a story before bedtime
Isabelle climbing up the slide stairs - exactly at the same time I was telling Amelia not to worry - Isabelle can't climb them
Success!  Isabelle was so proud of herself, she did it over and over.  Though I had to put the slide away because quite frankly - she was just not safe!  It was fun to see her get so excited.  Soon, when she has better control of herself - the slide will return - which will be to Amelia's delight!

No comments: