Tuesday, March 19, 2013

More Conversations.........

We were in the Target the other day and they had a bug catching net.  We decided Amelia could carry it around for awhile.  As we were walking along this was Amelia and Mommy's conversation....
Amelia: Daddy going to teach me basketball this summer.
Mommy:  Yep, Daddy is going to teach you how to play basketball.
Amelia (Swinging the net):  I need this net!
Mommy:  The net, what for?
Amelia: To play basketball.
Mommy:  Really, why do you need the net?
Amelia:  To catch the basketball!
-----------------------------------------------------

Towards the end of a Skype session with gramma and grandpa.....
Mommy:  Amelia, say goodbye to gramma and grandpa, they have to go.
Amelia:  Otay, goooooobye damma and granpa.  Lub yoooooou!  (Blowing kisses)
Gramma/Grandpa: Goodbye Amelia - I love you!  (Blowing kisses)
Amelia: (walks away.....leans back in)  Haaaappy  Birday!  Haaaaappy Birday!
Gramma:  Happy Birthday.  Gramma loves you to the moon, back and beyond.
Amelia: Yep.  (walks away.....leans back in) Damma.......don't loose your mind!!!!
Mommy:  Amelia, did you just tell gramma not to loose her mind?!
Amelia: Yes!  Damma!  Don't loose you mind!
Gramma:  Ok.  (laughing)  I love you.  Goodbye

---------------------------------------------------
After supper.....
Amelia: Mommy, I stinky.  Quick I better take a bath!
Mommy: Oh, Amelia - its not bath night tonight
Amelia:  But Mommy!  I really, REALLY stinky!  I need a bath RIGHT NOW!
Daddy:  Well, I bet you'll be even more stinky tomorrow!
Amelia:  Yeah!

1 comment:

safmomma said...

Daddy has some work to do teaching her to play basketball! Too cute! I love toddler conversations!