Sunday, April 15, 2012

Isabelle Observations

Isabelle is 8 days old - I cannot believe how fast the time has gone.  2 kids definitely makes you busier!  (Yes, I know for those of you who have 2 kids.....you are saying 'duh').   Here are some observations about Miss Isabelle:
- This girl is strong - she actually squeezed my hand between her legs one day as I changed her....she was not happy with me.
- Isabelle has some spunk/attitude.  Already I can tell she gets annoyed - particularly when I'm trying to wake her and I rub her back or chest in the open cold air.
- Isabelle is a noisy eater - she likes to voice her opinion.
- The overwhelming response is that she looks like Patrick.
- Isabelle is a smaller baby than Amelia was - even though weight wise, she isn't far behind.
- Isabelle really likes to sleep and it is very difficult to wake her when she doesn't want to be woken up.
- She is gaining weight like a champ, and fills her diapers like one too!

No comments: