Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Hats and Help

Amelia loves hats...as stated in a previous post.  This hat in particular - was made for Amelia by one of Patrick's co-workers!  She also made a couple hats for Isabelle (to be debuted in an upcoming post).  All of them are so adorable!!!   It finally became Amelia's idea to wear the hat, so here was the result.
 Amelia likes to cover her eyes with the hat and walk....then lift it up and laugh at where ever she ends up
 I love how this hat makes her eyes look so blue!
 For the past week, my mom has been helping us with the girls, meals and anything else that comes up.  She has been so helpful - thank you mom!
 Isabelle and her hat (not one of the homemade ones).  I found out that Isabelle sleeps much better at night when she is wearing a hat.  I was glad when I figured out that little golden nugget of knowledge.
Sleeping with a little tongue hanging out :)

1 comment:

safmomma said...

I forgot, we used to put a hat on Lainey, too. Kept her warmer. Good call on that! Still can't wait to meet her.