Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Mmmmmmwha

Amelia is a very loud kisser......mmmmmmmmwha, she makes her kiss sound whether she is actually giving you a kiss or blowing you a kiss.   I have to say I never get tired of that sweet little noise she makes.   Whenever she hurts herself, she also loves when we kiss her ouchies to make them all better.

The other day Amelia was in a time out and being quite difficult with her attempts at escaping the stool.  At some point while placing her back on the chair, she must have hurt her finger.  I typically try not to give her attention while she is on the stool, otherwise, it just doesn't seem like a punishment.  As she held her little finger up wanting me to kiss it - I resisted, so she decided to take matters in her own hands.   She began mmmmmmwha'ing her own finger to make it better until her timeout ended.   I had to turn my face away so she couldn't see me smiling - it was so cute.

No comments: