Saturday, February 18, 2012

What a Nap!

Naps for Amelia have always been.......interesting.
She is quite content in her crib and is quite bossy at the routine - turn the sound machine on, put the window shades down, turn the monitor on, turn the humidifier on - and when I say bossy I actually mean it....she points at each, grunts, and reminds me if I forget one.  She does the same when she wakes up.  She loves to show me her little projector that lights the ceiling up with butterflies.  The whole thing is quite sweet.

I came in on the scene below the other day......she somehow is able to get the drop side of the crib down, she was using her mattress as a trampoline and also managed to get out of her shirt (its around her waist) - there was even a button on the neck of the shirt!  But this girl was happy and safe in her crib - that's all I can ask for.
If you take a look towards the upper left hand of this picture you will see the black border of a picture frame, her new trick is trying to get the picture frame down or moving or something along those lines.  She sits on her very tip toes and tries to move it. When she couldn't reach it very good - she started using props to move it like her blankies and lambie.  Needless to before she knocks it down - we took it down.

No comments: