Monday, November 7, 2011

A Visit to the Greats!

Gramma took Amelia to visit Great Grandma and Great Grandpa a couple weeks ago for a couple days!  By the sounds of it, they all had a great time!  These pictures are from our visit with them.
 Gramma got Amelia a shopping cart and she put the miles on - around and around she went!
 This picture isn't actually of Amelia, but she got 'caught' in it and I think her face is hilarious.  So I couldn't resist cropping everyone else out!
 Playing with Great Grandma
 Gramma can you read me my favorite story?!
 Okay, Great Grandpa, can you read me my favorite story now?!
Yay!  Great Grandma - you are so much fun!
 Gramma and Amelia - so smiley
 Some goofy smiles....
 A picture of the greats and Amelia.....notice Gramma in the background?!  Notice Amelia's face?!  Work harder Gramma at making Amelia smile!
 Now she's got some smiles!
 Mommy is added to the group!
 Now Daddy!
And a switch with Daddy for Gramma.  4 Generations!
Thanks Gramma for taking me to see Great Grandma and Great Grandpa!  I had so much fun with all of you!  ~Amelia

No comments: