Sunday, October 30, 2011

Random Pictures from the Phone

Here are some random pictures from over the last couple months from my phone.  Sometimes things are just so cute and you grab the closest camera to you!
 Amelia pushing a grocery cart.  She LOVES to push the cart wherever we are.  She will also grab the very lowest rung, so she will be walking rear in the air, arms down low.
 I can't remember if I posted this or not, but this is when we were waiting in the emergency room
 "I love da Bears.  I love my carseat"
 Evidently Amelia thinks the carts at hotels are really fun to ride!
 Amelia eating her snack
 Another picture of the first ponytail!
 We went to a little league football game - it was soooo much colder than I was expecting and the wind was blowing really hard.  I had no hat for Amelia (bad mommy), so daddy had to save the day and give her his sweatshirt.  She looked so sweet, but she also looked like ET!  Amelia kept walking around, which the sweatshirt was so big, it kept falling over her eyes.  Patrick ran to get her once and looked to see her walking with her eyes closed.   So many people were laughing - b/c she looked so darn ET adorable!  All you could see were these little feet going up, down, up down.
This is actually from today....of all her toys, Amelia played with this tray - the bag - and little hotel bottles.

No comments: