Friday, July 8, 2011

Happy Birthday Baby Girl!

Precious Amelia, a year ago today - you were born!  I cannot believe a year has gone by already - it seems like just yesterday.  You have been such a good baby Amelia and are so incredibly special to your daddy and I.    You have gone through so many changes and as you have gotten older, your personality comes out more and more each day.  The time I spend with you - I truly enjoy and cherish.  Constantly, I am amazed at your smiles, your great attitude, your giggles, your antics and your hugs.  Words can't quite describe my complete awe at the creation God has made in you, Amelia.  I'm excited to continue watching you grow and quite frankly little girly I'm so glad to be your mommy!  I love you so much!  You and your daddy hold my heart, always and forever!  Happy Birthday Amelia!

No comments: