Saturday, July 9, 2011

Catchin' Up

Instead of having multiple posts, I am going to just do one big one with a lot of fun times included.

Amelia let me wrap her up one night! 

Daddy and Amelia

Amelia's first popsicle - that she LOVED!!!  It was pureed raspberries, strawberries and yogurt.  hmmmm - tasty!

She did a really good job of figuring out how to eat it from the right side, but she would also hold it so she could feel the cold.

Patrick's good friend from college, Matt Ernster and his wife Leanne, flew through Minneapolis on their way back to South Dakota.  Their flight went out the next morning which meant they got to spend some time with us!  Unfortunately - I'm having troubles downloading vertical pictures, so unfortunately I can't upload all the ones I want :(

Group picture!

Amelia loves to put rings on her arms and then keep on playing!

Fun with daddy!

Amelia decided this night she was going to roll around and smush her face into her blankie.  Love the rear in the air!  That takes talent.

Big Smiles!

Rollin' around

More smiles!

Here I am playing with rings on my arms






No comments: