Saturday, February 12, 2011

Yummy Delicious

An update on Amelia's eating.....
She is getting much better at the whole eating thing. We have also added a meal at daycare! Her food options also continue to grow and for the most part, she likes everything she has eaten - with the exception of avocados and carrots. I think so far her favorites are mangos, applesauce, peas and sweet potatoes.
Yummy delicious sweet potatoes!
I'm also trying to make the majority of Amelia's food; however, we are buying organic food for daycare.

We also discovered....as you will see in the video, that the majority of Amelia's chewing isn't actually on food....it is on her bottom lip! Its pretty funny!

1 comment:

safmomma said...

Oh my! I can see now why nursing was so painful. What a cutie! I can't wait to see her again.