Saturday, February 12, 2011

New Ride

When we went to Iowa City a couple weeks ago, we changed Amelia over to the convertible car seat. What a milestone! I must say, we as parents have not mastered the fact that we don't have a built in seat where ever we take Amelia! So we are trying to figure it out - especially in resturants. Her arms seem so much longer there and her reach is amazing!
Tonight (yes, actually posting the same day I took the picture - amazing!) we went grocery shopping and Amelia rode in the shopping cart for the first time! She did so good! Of course, she got a literal taste of the cart - yuck! Thank goodness, I cleaned it before I put her in. I can't believe how big she is getting. So Amelia was able to experience the world from a different view point tonight and I think she liked it!

No comments: