Tuesday, October 12, 2010

....And the Verdict Is.....

Amelia slept through the night in her room! In fact, Amelia probably got more sleep than me. Our room felt rather empty, even though Amelia was right next door. I kept thinking she was going to wake up, but other than some grunts to get comfortable that was all. I have to say this girl is quite talented....we swaddle her every night, but even despite this fact Amelia still managed to migrate in her crib down towards her feet. I can see up toward her head, since maybe she pushes herself, but no she pulls herself down (or something like that!). In the end - Amelia did great! Hopefully she keeps up the good work!

1 comment:

Kim said...

The twins slept better than I did once they moved to their room too! I got up to check on them and listened anxiously, they slept the whole night :) Glad Amelia did well!