Saturday, January 10, 2015

Tidbits

Amelia.....Today, Isabelle and I were picking up the loft and Amelia kind of decided she just didn't want to help.  So as a result she got the opportunity to pick up the rest of the loft by herself.  After much time had passed with lots of complaints I had told her, "if you just put your mind to it Amelia, I know you can do it.   It won't even take you very long."   After further time passed and not much progress, Daddy asked why she was having difficulties....."My mom says, if I just put my mind to it I can get it done, but my mind just can't get to it and I just can't get it done.  My mind just doesn't want to!"
 
Landon.....Landon loves to grab noses (beware) and after grabbing his daddy's nose and daddy honking.  Landon now grabs daddy's nose and honks himself.
 
Isabelle....This girl is just getting to the point where she needs to be potty trained.  Case and point....tonight, she wanted to sit on the potty...on, off, on, off, wipe, wipe, wipe.  No pee.  So off she runs to get her pj's on.  Suddenly, her eyes get big and her knees go together....."I poopy, I poopy"....we run to the toilet and the girl pees.....a lot!   This is not the first time she has peed in the toilet on her own accord.  So I think tomorrow we are taking the official plunge and see how it goes......

No comments: