Thursday, May 22, 2014

Dance Party

Tonight we had a dance party.  I was imaginary 'lassoed' by Amelia (with the help of Daddy) and got the giggles of Lando as I danced in front of him.  And as I lay there for a moment, panting like a dog, heart nearly beating out of my chest from exhaustion from dancing with each and every child of mine (yes, I am that awesome mom who dances with their kids while they laugh like crazy and sometimes cry when I stop) - I looked over at my husband as he jams out with Amelia's hot pink minnie mouse guitar and I just have to smile.  I have to smile because this man jammin' out in front of me is the love of my life.  He is amazing and handsome and I just love him with all my heart.  God has blessed us with these 3 kids and while some days are hard - there are moments like these where I feel an overwhelmed sense of being blessed.

No comments: