Monday, April 7, 2014

Happy 2nd Birthday Isabelle!!!

Oh Isabelle, where to begin with you?!  I cannot believe you are already 2!  It just does not seem possible to me at all - it feels like just the other day you were born and it feels as though Landon should really be you.  But really - you are growing up into such a sweet rambunctious little gal.  
 
Your celebration was small this year, but it was just a good time together as a family!  And we celebrated yesterday since today wouldn't have allowed for much celebrating....daddy has to work, we have swim lessons tonight - we wanted you to have a whole day of "ALL ABOUT ISABELLE".  By supper time, you were even singing happy birthday to yourself - it literally melted both daddy and my's hearts!
 
As I have said already - you are sweet, rambunctious, and little!  All three are quite accurate - I will get your stats logged later this week, but you are a couple inches shorter than Amelia was at 2 according to our little board.  However, whatever you don't have in height - you make up for in personality!  You are a very busy girl who know what she wants - your talking has been getting better in the last couple months, but you still get very frustrated when we don't understand you or when you can't express your feelings.  We have all been subject to a punch from you!  (Including Amelia).  The way you girls both talk I can barely imagine what it will be like when you are a fluent talker!
 
I must say - you are a smart girl!  Smarter than you let on and you like your independence.  Even in the last week you want less help from me and want to do it on your own.  You are also starting to ignore me when I tell you to do or not do things....you act like you don't hear me, but really - I can see in your face that you do!  You still want to do everything Amelia does - whether its good or bad - mainly because you love your older sister so so very much!  You also loooove your little brother and you love to hold him.   Amelia was playing patty cake with Landon the other day in the kitchen and as soon as she finished you gave it a try! 
 
Things you love:
Your monkey!  Oh how I hope nothing happens to monkey
Babies
Coloring
Trying on shoes (every one's!)
Looking at books
Dressing up
Word World TV show
I think you like the color purple best, but it may be different by now.
Cheese
Pasta
Fruit - strawberries, oranges and kiwi are your favorite
Bagels and Cream Cheese (That's my girl!)
Cake, Cookies, anything sweets (of course :)
 
I feel like I have so much more to say, but how can you sum up a whole amazing little girl in one blog post?!  I can't possibly.   Anyone who knows you Isabelle loves you and is completely entertained in watching you.   I absolutely love your cuddles, hugs and kisses.  As you get older and they become less as I know they will - I will utterly miss them.  They are so special to me and I love to see your sweet face light up in a smile.   Your daddy and I are so proud of you and just love you so much.  We are truly blessed to be your parents and I am so happy to see you become 2.  I can't wait to see how you grow in the coming years. 
 

No comments: