Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Mini Moments

Another episode of Mini Vinny Moments....
 Amelia dressed up as a cowboy for Awana!
 Isabelle getting stuck after tipping partially into the pack 'n play and no - Landon was not in there!
 6 weeks old
 Amelia and her animals (posed by her - we even counted to 3 and said cheeseburger.  We also took multiple shots to make sure all the animals were smiling)
 Amelia and her skates
 Love this hat from Aunt LuAnn
 The Teeny Kiwi!
 Isabelle giving some lovin's

 6 weeks, 4 days - 3 month sleeper
 Isabelle entertaining herself while waiting for Amelia at gymnastics

 Mr. Monkey (Isabelle LOVES this outfit) - 6 month sleeper, isn't too big on him!
 I realized while looking through pictures I didn't have too many of Isabelle - especially of that classic Isabelle smile!  Thus, my mission started - I realized immediately why I don't have many.....the girl moves all the time and most of them are blurry!
Funny girl
 In order to get her to hold still, I made the camera so she could look at herself....she thought that was great....though not the picture I am going for....
 Getting a little closer!
 Amelia laying with Landon
 Here I am getting some good smile pictures!
 Mid-Laugh - love this girl
 Landon smiling!  I also had to get a picture of this outfit....it is cursed.....he cannot wear it for longer than half a day.....he almost always spits up on it or something along those lines.
 Amelia showing off her tattoo
 Ironically, Isabelle chose hers....how true it is!
 A reading place
 Amelia at gymnastics
 The tradition of throwing these little balls continues!  (A throwback to our wedding day!)
 Amelia and Isabelle didn't know how to react or what to do when we started throwing the balls, then they loved it and have been doing it ever since!
 A few of the smiley man!  He is such a happy guy! 
 Landon really reacts now when you talk to him - smiles, little noises and laughs

Yes, I'm excited about his smiles!
 The reason we run out of toilet paper so fast!
 Ready for school!
 Story time with daddy!  
 Oh sweet Amelia, she has been saving her "pick up toy" money for a good 3-4 weeks saving up for this leotard!  It finally came last night!  She is so so excited and we are so proud of her for working so hard and waiting so patiently!  Next gymnastics will be extra fun!
 Today, a picture of my girls!
Ah, I love this girl!

No comments: