Friday, August 23, 2013

All Things Isabelle

Oh Miss Isabelle, what can I say?  You are a spunky little girl that I cannot take my eyes off of.  You have no fear.   At 16 months, you still only have 4 teeth, which makes me a bit nervous for you when they all decide to come in.   We've been working with you and signing, but honestly you don't really like it much.  Instead you usually get you message across very loudly in other ways.   You laugh from your belly - always and its the sweetest thing in the world.   You love to dance......you squat down, stomp one foot and will spin in circles.  You mimic us all the time - especially with words.  You do have a few in your arsenal.... dada, mama, tickle, jojo, bye bye.  I'm sure you have more, but those are all I can think of for now.   You still cuddle so much, give kisses, wave, blow kisses and for the most part you like people.

In the beginning of August Amelia got to spend the week with Nana and Papa, which meant Isabelle became an only child with us!
Isabelle found this bag and had so much fun digging through it
She also figured out how to make it a purse
Isabelle in my baptism dress.  I think I wore it before I was a year, so the fact she can still fit in it - is quite amazing!
She looks so danty
This dress was gramma's and I think was handmade by her great great grandma.
Isabelle taking monkey for a ride.  For the most part Isabelle has stopped climbing this very unstable item with wheels.
Adjusting monkey just so
Love you so much little girl!

No comments: