Monday, July 8, 2013

Amelia, how can you be three already?!  The time has flown by and you continue to show me what a sweet and amazing little girl you are!   Almost everyday you tell me, "Mom, I'm a big kid."  You have really changed in the last couple months, you are becoming more independent, pushing boundaries and are quite the chatterbox.  I can't believe how my observer girl is now so talkative - to almost anyone.  You have such a sweet spirit and while you find it incredibly difficult to share with your sister, you also love her so very much.  You guys are really starting to bond as sisters and its amazing to see this change in your relationship.

Its been about a year and you still love Minnie Mouse so much!  We now have quite the collection from shirts to cups to figurines, but you can never have enough of Minnie, Mickey and the Clubhouse friends.

You love to play pretend and you have a very creative imagination!  When you aren't playing pretend, you love to color and you are becoming quite good too.  You have started to color in the lines more, but you also like to fill blank pages completely with color.

You also love Jesus.  You know He lives in your heart and your prayers are so precious.  You've heard daddy and me pray, and you are catching on to how it goes.  You pray for you baby brother almost every night along with your daycare friends, Maya and Bella.  When you watch Psalty, you now sing a long to the songs and anytime we hear you our hearts melt!

You are becoming very good at riding trikes, skipping, and balancing on one foot.  You love to run and play at the playground whenever you can.  You actually prayed for a week to go to the playground one time.  It didn't work to go during the week, which is why you kept praying to go every night!

Whenever you tell me you love me or want to give me a hug or kiss, you warm my heart!  The last 3 years have been wonderful to see you grow and develop into a wonderful little girl.  I am so proud of you and your accomplishments!  I'm also proud of the way you are becoming your own little personality, willing to tell us your opinion.  Amelia - we love you so much!  Happy 3rd Birthday!
Love Mommy

No comments: