Tuesday, December 11, 2012

A Story Through Pictures

 Amelia: Hello there.  Mommy - see, see  (the picture)
Isabelle: Ohhhh, what's that?!
A:  Hello again.
I: Hmmm, maybe I can reach that thing....
I: Oh, I missed that thing, but I got Amelia instead!
A: Um, excuse me?!  What are you doing?
A:  Why are you grabbing hold of me?!
I:  Yay, this is fun - maybe I can get her again!
 
A:  I love playing with my ball.  I'm folding it into my blankie.
I:  Hi mommy!
A & I: Hmm, nice ball.
A: Here Isabelle, you can play with my ball
I:  Oooo, I like this ball!
A: Ok, I want it back.
I:  But I liked that ball!
A: MY BALL!
I: Well, I still like that ball.
I:  I love huggin you!
A: As long as you don't try to take my ball.
A: Ok, maybe that's enough of that!
I: But I LOOOOOVE YOU!
I: I will get that ball one day.
The End.

No comments: