Wednesday, November 28, 2012

What a Shot!

A couple nights ago was bath night!  This is a very loved night by our girls, especially Amelia.  Isabelle can't quite articulate it, but she doesn't cry and there are lots of smiles - so I take that as loving it.
 
After baths, I had Isabelle on the counter to dry her off and get her dressed.  She tends to be very energetic and moves a lot!  Well, I was reminded why I can never underestimate our youngest......
While kicking, Isabelle nailed the shampoo bottle and made a basket....yay?!....No, not so much.  She made a basket into the toilet and Amelia's potty seat was even on there!  After digging into the toilet a couple times (of course the bottle slipped out of my hand), I was reminded the toilet hadn't been flushed yet from Amelia going to the bathroom. 
Awesome! Love you parenthood!

No comments: