Monday, December 5, 2011

Class Act

Amelia's personality is really starting to show, which is sometimes a new experience for us.  She still remains very laid back, but now she has moments of strong emotion - which tend to be very, very loud.  I have to say - I'm really not quite sure what to do in these moments.  So I'm reading and trying to be very patient.  

Tonight, Amelia was telling Indie to go outside, to put his bark collar on (was even helping), to get into his kennel and to go get the ball when she threw it.

As we went to bed, Amelia got her little light finger going and we sang "This Little Light of Mine" - her favorite song.  We also tried a new song, which she did pretty good with for the first time...."Head, Shoulders, Knees, and Toes."   She knows all the body parts except for possibly knees and shoulders.  If one of them was belly - she would definitely know that.

And as I left, while daddy was going to read stories - I asked her for a kiss and she gave me a big open mouth one on the cheek and giggled with glee.

Good night my sweet angel.

No comments: